LunaPets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory!

3 posters

Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory!

Post  Admin Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Roboto10

*He--llo. I--I am Nameless, for I do not have a name. But, th---that's your job! What's my personality? Whe---re am I from? What am I, really? What's my re---al name?*

This is our first writing competition! The goal is simple- write this lonely wolf a life story. The longer the better! Enter as many times as you like. Copycat posts will be removed unless quickly explained. There is no minimum length, but try to keep it over 3 paragraphs, guys! Enter as many times as you like. I will randomly decide a winner. The prize is this lovely orange wolf! Good luck- get writing!

Admin
Admin

https://lunapets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty webera360 entry #1 Finished: Yes

Post  webera360 Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

My name is Bell. I was born in a circus and was very special because I was orange and all of my brothers and sisters were gray. We all had to do an act in the circus. I was going to be the "Bell wolf" that wore lots of bells. My brothers and sisters thought this was very funny because my name Is Bell. However, when they teased me, my mother would always tell me to ignore them and help me feel less frustrated by curling up next to me and talking to me. This did not help because my brothers and sisters told everybody that I "whined" to my mom. My brothers and sisters grew up with me, and the circus was a great place to live. But then, because I was orange, I went to a much bigger circus and I was so lonely I even missed my brothers and sisters that had teased me so much. The thing weird is, I was definitely not alone. Parents ran by to catch up to their children, children walked around with sweet smelling candy and I could smell a faint scent of cars of in the distance, just arriving at the entrance of the circus. I was also able to hear squawking birds, roaring lions, and lots of other animals. I had my own cage, but It was very small and I could barely walk around inside. Occasionally, though mostly I got no food, a circus trainer would bring me a small meal. I was growing quite big and I would need more food then they gave me but I ate their food and stole sickly sweet cotton candy from children when I got the chance. I was still the "bell wolf" but now I had to wear even more bells and they were so heavy I almost fell to the ground. The only thing I had from my old circus was the light little bell collar that I had enjoyed so much. I hid it behind a tiny prickly bush in my cage and I made sure nobody saw It. My first act at the new circus was terrifying. When it was over, I went to my cage and discovered I could claw out a hole to squeeze through. I put my "Belt" of bells from home on my back and I ran, and ran, and ran until I found a group of wolves waiting for somebody to buy them. They called themselves lunapets. I had been so scared at the circus I was having trouble talking. "Ca--an I sta---y." I said. "Yes! They cried. My journey was over.

Last edited by webera360 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

webera360

Back to top Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty kjstarz's Entry #1 Finished: yes

Post  kjstarz Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

My name growing up was Clara, but everybody called me Cynique, because I was so cynical. I found something to poke fun at in everything. It was what set me apart. I know, I know... being mean is never a good way to set yourself apart... but I didn't know any better. I was just a small... actually, I'm probably bigger than you... innocent... well, not so innocent...
Anyway, the wolves really didn't like me for it. So they decided to get their revenge. One day I was innocently skipping home, thinking about what I would do next time someone asked me how I was. Without warning, it started to rain. Not a normal, fresh, crisp rain. It was thick and drippy and gloopy. When I looked down at myself I realized, in horror, I had turned orange! It wasn't rain, it was paint! I was so mad there was paint coming out of my ears. (No, I'm not exaggerating. There actually was paint dripping out of my ears.)
I couldn't believe it. The other wolves had turned me from a beautiful, lush, brown wolf to an icky, sticky orange wolf. I looked down in horror and realized they were beginning to throw down red paint. Before I had a chance to get away, a couple of drops landed on my fur. The only things on me that hadn't turned sickeningly bright and happy looking were my nose and belt. My beautiful belt. It was black with red polka dots. I had won it when I bullied everyone into voting me class president. It had never been taken off since.
I realized why they were doing this to me. They were mad because I had been terrorizing them for years, with my rude comments and mean gestures. It had to stop. And they were taking extreme measures.
Soon after that, I changed. I stopped teasing. They stopped calling me Cynique, and began calling me Clara again. I began going out of my way to be nice. They were kind in return. But I never got to take off my orange coat. To remind me not to slip back into my old behavior. I haven't gone back yet.

kjstarz

Back to top Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty Re: Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory!

Post  Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 pm

kjstarz wrote:My name growing up was Clara, but everybody called me Cynique, because I was so cynical. I found something to poke fun at in everything. It was what set me apart. I know, I know... being mean is never a good way to set yourself apart... but I didn't know any better. I was just a small... actually, I'm probably bigger than you... innocent... well, not so innocent...
Anyway, the wolves really didn't like me for it. So they decided to get their revenge. One day I was innocently skipping home, thinking about what I would do next time someone asked me how I was. Without warning, it started to rain. Not a normal, fresh, crisp rain. It was thick and drippy and gloopy. When I looked down at myself I realized, in horror, I had turned orange! It wasn't rain, it was paint! I was so mad there was paint coming out of my ears. (No, I'm not exaggerating. There actually was paint dripping out of my ears.)
I couldn't believe it. The other wolves had turned me from a beautiful, lush, brown wolf to an icky, sticky orange wolf. I looked down in horror and realized they were beginning to throw down red paint. Before I had a chance to get away, a couple of drops landed on my fur. The only things on me that hadn't turned sickeningly bright and happy looking were my nose and belt. My beautiful belt. It was black with red polka dots. I had won it when I bullied everyone into voting me class president. It had never been taken off since.
I realized why they were doing this to me. They were mad because I had been terrorizing them for years, with my rude comments and mean gestures. It had to stop. And they were taking extreme measures.
Soon after that, I changed. I stopped teasing. They stopped calling me Cynique, and began calling me Clara again. I began going out of my way to be nice. They were kind in return. But I never got to take off my orange coat. To remind me not to slip back into my old behavior. I haven't gone back yet.
Oooh! I like it! Very good!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty Re: Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory!

Post  Admin Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 pm

webera360 wrote:My name is Bell. I was born in a circus and was very special because i was orange and all of my brothers and sisters were gray. We all had to do an act in the circus. I was going to be the "Bell wolf" that wore lots of bells. My brothers and sisters thought this was very funny because my name is Bell. However, when they teased me, my mother would always tell me to ignore them and help me feel less frustrated by curling up next to me and talking to me. This did not help because my brothers and sisters told everybody that i "whined" to my mom. My brothers and sisters grew up with me, and the circus was a great place to live. But then, because i was orange, i went to a much bigger circus and i was so lonely i even missed my brothers and sisters that had teased me so much. The thing is, i was definitely not alone. Parents ran by to catch up to their children, children walked around with sweet smelling candy and i could smell a faint scent of cars of in the distance, just arriving at the entrance of the circus. I was also able to hear squawking birds, roaring lions, and lots of other animals. I had my own cage, but it was very small and i could barely walk around inside. Occasionally, though mostly i got no food, a circus trainer would bring me a small meal. I was growing quite big and i would need more food then they gave me but i ate their food and stole sickly sweet cotton candy from children when i got the chance. I was still the "bell wolf" but now i had to wear even more bells and they were so heavy i almost fell to the ground. the only thing i had from my old circus was the light little bell collar that i had enjoyed so much. I hid it behind a tiny prickly bush in my cage and i made sure nobody saw it. My first act at the new circus was terrifying. I was brought out on a fancy orange table and a lot of people immediately started to laugh. this made me confused. then i looked down at myself.

(im going to fix words at the end!)
Looking good! Eager to hear more!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Writing Contest: Orange Wolf Lifestory! Empty Thanks!

Post  kjstarz Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Admin wrote:
kjstarz wrote:My name growing up was Clara, but everybody called me Cynique, because I was so cynical. I found something to poke fun at in everything. It was what set me apart. I know, I know... being mean is never a good way to set yourself apart... but I didn't know any better. I was just a small... actually, I'm probably bigger than you... innocent... well, not so innocent...
Oooh! I like it! Very good!
Thanks!

kjstarz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down